A recent request from an administrator to allow him to directly identify what members were tardy with their returns. The report shows the number of late returns, the total number of loans and the percentage of late returns per user.
If you are using a regular library application to manage your AT library, consider this Purchase Analysis report. If you were looking for a single tool to measure the effectiveness of your program, this is it. This report provides analysis of your loans, regarding subsequent purchases of the trialed AT. It lists the numbers of loans that (a) resulted in a purchase and (b) those that did not result in a purchase, and the relative percentages. This information is presented from a number of aspects.
- Location Product
This report is available to library administrators at the touch of a button, bringing valuable management to your fingertips.
Software Upgrade to version 5.3.0. This version includes the following:
- Smarter Check-out – Skip stages in the check-out process if there is only one choice.
- Redesigned Reporting – Graphical reporting is presented in a new page, with less clutter
- Added functionality to show/hide system products to allow them to be imported from the central cache into your library
- Updated the Password Reset process
We have further improved our Courier Functionality by allowing it to be switched on/off by Centre when it is active for a given Library Branch. This means that, by default, a Branch can prompt for courier details to one Centre while not for another Centre. This is particularly useful where one Centre is adjacent to the Branch and another Centre is not.
Add the ability to switch on/off courier functionality. If your site is a single location, i.e. where all loans are collections from a branch, then a single switch will hide all references to couriers in both the despatch and return sides of the loan cycle.
Also improved the layout of the Help Page.
A new enhancement was added to the application today.
The first page of Member Receipting was a list of items to be receipted, and the member selected an item from the list to receipt. From now on, when there is only one item to be receipted, the list page is skipped and the member is brought directly to the receipting page.
Major rework of the online help, included links from help flow-charts directly to library functions. This is particularly useful in a library set-up situation.
1) Removed Inactive products from the Search Products by Text function.
2) Introduce a new Scanning Yes/No switch onto the tenant, drives the Change Branch Returns to behave as follows:
If Tenant Scanning in YES, bring the user to the page with the enterable barcode, and back there again after an item has been returned so they can scan/enter the next item.
If scanning is NO, bring the user to the list of returnable items and they can click on an item, i.e. they don’t have to scan/enter a barcode.
3) Make the term ‘Barcode’ within the application be a variable by tenant, ditto for Scanning/Entering. This will be set to ‘Label ID’ by default but can be changed on the Tenant Maintenance page.
4) Modified the Request process so that if there is only one active/held branch, then we can’t have transfers so we default the transaction Type to LOAN and skip to the next page. Speeds up the loan process.
1) Add a link from Product maintenace to Product Display, and visa versa.
2) Provide functionality to allow users to import a product definition from a selection of default products, saves the user having to enter product details on the system, including pictures, manuals etc.
1) Make ‘Client Assessment’ be the default loan reason, speeds up loan process.
2) Added Currency Symbol to Tenant Parameters and Reports.
3) Allow for separate barcode structures by Tenant.
4) Add additional selection criteria to some of the reports, e.g. selection by Category.
5) Provide the facility to send a test email to test the tenants SMTP server settings.
6) Add SubCategory and ProductAssociation links to the Product Maintenance page, and links back to the product page from these 2 pages.